![]() |
| We turned the whole training site grounds into an outdoor kitchen, and even our trainers got into it |
![]() |
| The oh so necessary potato team |
![]() |
| That is a stove. Talent. Not mine. |
![]() |
| Dont let the pretty apron fool you: this lady slaughtered and gutted our turkey. Hats off to Cay. |
![]() |
| Shining the silver |
![]() |
| It's almost Martha Stewart's kitchen |
![]() |
| I almost cried |
![]() |
| SO MUCH |
![]() |
| Need I even put words on our bliss? |
![]() |
| The general mood of the night. Also, meet Julius, my nearest volunteer at post. Rock on! |










More incredible shots. Your host sister is one of the most beaut people I have ever seen! And a lovely hairdo! I'm astounded at the Thanksgiving operations. I'm glad you got out of hospi to document that effort.
ReplyDeleteTess everyone looks so great! So neat! They all just look like incredible people! How close if Julius going to be? Is he a health volunteer too?
That shot of underlining the contageous diseases is probs my favorite. I love how he's reaching and a little off balance.
LOVE you,
Mimi